TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
By using this site, you agree to these terms and conditions:
Pay Per Mart is given permission to use your personal information provided at this site, and any information submitted to other Government sources necessary to process any application requested on this site. By registering and using this site, you hereby agree to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for ensuring that the computer or device you use to access this site is secured.
Continuity of Service
Pay Per Mart makes no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, as to continuity of service. It reserves the right to suspend, terminate or otherwise alter access to some or all of the site’s services at any time and without notice. We reserve the right to update, change or remove content at any time without notice.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
All transactions on this site will be logged and audited, and shall be bound, governed and construed in accordance to the laws of the Commonwealth of The Bahamas.
Pay Per Mart reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
This website provides general information which, to the best of our knowledge, is accurate and true. Please be advised that:
- Pay Per Mart makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, reliability, suitability or availability of the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website.
- Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Information on this site may be changed, deleted or updated without notice.
- Pay Per Mart accepts neither liability nor responsibility for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of this website or for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information contained on this site. Pay Per Mart does not accept responsibility for errors made on this site nor for the content or condition of any external links referenced. Though every effort is made to provide accurate and updated information, it is likely that some details may have changed prior to their update on the website. Hence, we do not assume any legal liability on the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of the contents provided on this website.
- Where appropriate, links may be provided to other external sites. We do not take responsibility for the accuracy and availability of the contents on those sites. The inclusion of any links to external websites does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them, and the information may not reflect the policy of Pay Per Mart.
- Any copyrighted material provided as part of this website or through links to other websites remains the property of the owner of the copyrighted material.
- It is strongly advised that confirmation of any information on this site be made before any action is taken in reliance upon such.